Sunday, September 18, 2011

Obligatory Explanatory Post

I've had far too many blogs that don't go anywhere. As so many other blagosphere novices, I'm trying to make this not one of those this time.


I'm intending to accomplish this in the very lazy way of not giving the things any sort of theme at all. For the most part, I intend to be brief (something I've done less than wonderfully at in the past). To name a few things, I intend to write about the best places to get chilaquiles around me, movies and plays I see, attitudes towards beer (or coffee or tea), reasoning, stuff I read, gender, and whatever the hell else comes up. 


I aim to do this at least four times per week. Here goes nothin'.


Also. The name and address are likely temporary. I had no idea what to call this.

No comments:

Post a Comment